Namatay ang Babaeng ito Matapos Itali ng kanyang Boyfriend ang Kanyang Kamay Habang Sila'y Nagtatalik!


In England, a woman had died after developing a flesh-eating tissue infection on her wrist. According to various reports, Katie Widdowson suffered a minor injury when she agreed to be restrained during an intercourse game with her boyfriend Dean Smith.

Katie went to the accident and emergency department of Good Hope Hospital one evening when she experienced intolerable pain on her left wrist. The attending physicians only diagnosed her with a sprain, prescribed painkillers, and discharged her.

However, the morning after her hospital visit, the mother of one began having blisters and black patches of dead skin on her arm, which caused her to be unable to move.




She was rushed to Heartlands Hospital but suffered cardiac arrest in the ambulance. Katie was pronounced dead on arrival.

According to the Birmingham coroner’s report, the young mother developed necrotizing fasciitis – an infection dubbed as flesh-eating because a bacteria destroy surrounding tissues and muscles, causing them to die or ‘necrosis’.

The disease quickly spreads and often leads to life-threatening complications, particularly, sepsis, organ failure, and death.




During the inquest following Katie’s death, the assistant coroner, Emma Brown, stated that the victim had abnormal vital stats, temperature, heart and pulse rates, which should’ve prompted doctors to closely monitor the patient.




Despite seeing two doctors, Katie was only asked to have an X-ray and was given a simple diagnosis, the Independent reported.

There were “clear failures” on the part of the doctors, the Telegraph quoted the coroner as saying.

“Her early warning score was six and should have resulted in regular and ongoing observations and further investigations. These were not carried out. If Katie had remained in hospital, it is clear that her death would have been avoidable.

These mistakes amounted to a gross failure to provide basic medical attention,” the coroner underscored.



Based on the WebMD website, necrotizing fasciitis occurs when bacteria enters an open wound – insect bite, burn, or cut. But in some instances, the infection also happens in muscle strain or bruise.

Although there might be other causes for Katie’s initial injury, her being restrained could be the most probable reason, according to the coroner.

David and Katie’s family intend to pursue legal action against the hospital for its negligence.



What could you say about this story? Have you heard of something similar? Share your story and thoughts in the comments section below.
Namatay ang Babaeng ito Matapos Itali ng kanyang Boyfriend ang Kanyang Kamay Habang Sila'y Nagtatalik! Namatay ang Babaeng ito Matapos Itali ng kanyang Boyfriend ang Kanyang Kamay Habang Sila'y Nagtatalik! Reviewed by Manager on 7:22 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.